Human Growth Hormone
As we get older our bodies will be producing less growth hormone. This will eventually lead to symptoms such as slower tissue repair, lack of energy, lower libido, sleep disorder, tendency to gain weight and more signs of aging. When these signs start to appear, it might be a good idea to consider taking supplement of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), which will trigger the body to produce more growth hormone and slow the effects of aging.
HGH is not for everyone. Before starting to take HGH you will have to consult one of our doctors who will take various blood tests. If the blood test shows that you are a candidate for HGH, then the doctor will advise the dose you should take. The injections will be done, by yourself, on a daily basis.
Most common effects of using HGH are (actual result may vary depending on receiver’s reaction to treatment):
- More energy on a daily basis
- Improvement in libido
- Reduction in body fat
- In crease in muscle mass
- You start to feel and look younger
It is very important to understand, that to get the full effect of the HGH you need to change your lifestyle. A healthy diet and regular exercise are important in combination with the HGH injections.
Side Effect & After Care
Side effect from using HGH is usually rare. Possible side effects of HGH include:
- Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
- Swelling due to fluid in the body’s tissues
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Numbness and tingling of the skin
- High Cholesterol levels
- Can also increase risk of diabetes
- Can contribute to the growth of cancerous tumor. This is why we need to screen the person for any tumor or cancer probability