After-care instructions for Redensity - Light Filler
- Avoid the sun for 24 hours after the injections.
- Use a good sunscreen with minimum SPF 30+.
- Do not go in a sauna or steam room for 2 weeks after the treatment.
- No exercise or alcohol for 72 hours after the treatment.
Possible side effects after Redensity - Light Filler
- Redness, bruising, itching and mild pain can occur up to 24 hours after treatment and can last up to 1 week (actual downtime may vary for different people). On average this will subside in 72 hours. Arnica can be applied to help reduce this.
- Swelling is normal and will subside within 48 hours.
- Infections are very rare and should be taken seriously. Please contact your treating doctor if you experience anything abnormal or outside these guidelines within 24 hours.
Repeat treatment and maintenance
A total of 3 treatments with 3-week intervals are recommended for best results.
We recommend repeating the treatment 2-3 times per year for maintenance.
For the best results we can easily combine Redensity Light Filler with Dermal Filler.